Thursday, November 19, 2015

random thoughts

Hello. I am here to just give some random thoughts to you all about how this whole marketing plan I'm working on is going.

I will admit that it is not an easy task to complete. I am a father of 2 kids with one on the way. I have a wonderful wife and we both are full time employees right now at Rehau here in Cullman. Also, we both are full time students at Wallace State as well. I never knew how much work goes into a marketing plan. I really hope that when its finished I can be happy with the result. My family is why I am doing this and one day I will look back and be able to be appreciative of all the hard work I have put into reaching my business degree and me and my family will be better off for this decision.

Thanks,

Josh Newton

No comments:

Post a Comment