Sunday, November 15, 2015

Public Relations

Here we are again. This is a new week and as you know by now I like to ellaborate on a new topic. This week I will be discussing public relations. Having a public relations strategic plan is very valuable to small businesses like mine.

Public relations main purpose is to serve as the voice and public image of my company to the marketplace, media, and most of all to you the potential customer. It gives me exposure to tell my company's story and what I am trying to market. I feel as if avenues such as the Cullman Times and social networking I can put out a press release for you all to see and the community as a whole. I will also be working closely as I will be a member of the CCC to show how committed I am to this community in which I also call home.

Lastly, I will be getting my business some recognition by lining up some lectures and speeches through industry and community conferences coming up soon.

Thanks,

Josh Newton

No comments:

Post a Comment