Sunday, October 4, 2015

Observation

Hello folks,

It's a new week and with it brings a new question to discuss with you all. The subject is observing people doing normal activities and without offering help and just observing how they do these acts then asking if they feel like they can do that act without any problems. Well I have an activity that we all do and I think there are more people than we realize that struggle with it. What am I referring too? The tying of our tennis shoes. I am 34 years old and I still catch myself messing up tying my shoes even though I have done this for years still find a way to mess up. Whether I try to tie my shoes too fast or they come untied it happens to us all. I would like to observe and see how many people it takes to tie their shoes and how many tries it takes to get it just right the way the person wants the shoes tied.

With that being said I'd like to hear what some of you would like to add to my thoughts or a different activity to observe. Hope to hear from some of you with some feedback.

Talk back soon.
Thanks,

Josh Newton

No comments:

Post a Comment