Monday, October 26, 2015

market penetration

Hello once again. A lot of exciting things have been happening lately and have gotten me really excited about where things could be heading. With that said, and I know it was a bit of a teaser, I want to discuss market penetration and competitive advantage.

Market penetration is very important to me and my future as being your family restaurant for many years to come and being the first place you think of when taking your families out for a casual dining experience. The amount of sales that are driven off the service and excellent food your family receives will be the most important aspect to me and my staff as always.

Now lets talk competitive advantage for a minute. I know the big box stores are always promising you a great dining experience but you often leave feeling as if this is just their way of getting you in the door.And you would be correct!! I do not want to sound like these guys at all but I will promise you the best experience around. I have done my research and have found that even if that steak you ordered wasn't quite exactly the way you would have fixed it, if you have the best service from the first time you walked through the doors that steak would still taste the same you would have felt lime my staff went above and beyond to make you feel like the king instead of the pheasant like most places leave you feeling.

I hope you give me the chance to prove to you that my service and staff are top notch when compared to those other guys.


Thanks,
Josh Newton

No comments:

Post a Comment